Cocktails & Mocktails
Sparkling Orange Mango Mimosa
Just combine your favorite prosecco or champagne with Spindrift Orange Mango then garnish with a twist of orange peel, orange slice, or mango spear. It’s much more subtle than a typical mimosa—but it also has much less sugar. Enjoy!
Sparkling Blackberry Thyme
- 4 oz Sprindrift Blackberry Seltzer
- 1 oz thyme simple syrup (sugar & water boiled with a few sprigs of thyme)
- ½ oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 black berries (smashed)
- Shake over 2/3 cup of ice
- Garnish with a thyme sprig
*Add 1.5 oz of champagne or vodka for a cocktail version. Cheers!
DIY Spindrift Shandy
Grab your favorite lager or ale, squeeze in 1/4 a lemon, top with Spindrift Lemon. Cheers!
Cucumber Spindrift Smash
- 4 thick slices of cucumber
- 1.5oz gin*
- 0.75oz elderflower liqueur*
- 0.5oz of simple syrup
- 1 lime
- Cucumber Spindrift
- Lime round for garnish
- Fill a shaker with ice, add cucumbers, fresh lime juice, gin, elderflower, and simple syrup.
- Shake vigorously then strain over ice into a highball glass.
- Top with Cucumber Spindrift and garnish with cucumber and lime rounds. Cheers!
*Omit for mocktail version
Sparkling Tequila Sunrise
- Orange Mango Spindrift
- 2oz tequila*
- 1/2 an orange
- 1-2oz grenadine (we made our own by mixing 1 part 100% pomegranate juice to 1 part sugar – then heating and stirring until fully dissolved)
- Fresh cherry and orange slice
- In a tall glass, add ice, tequila and freshly squeezed orange half. Stir.
- Then gently pour in the grenadine (it will sink to the bottom and create that pretty color)
- Top with Mango Orange Spindrift.
- Garnish with a cherry and orange slice. Enjoy!
Make strawberry ice by juicing or blending strawberries until pureed, then freezing in an ice cube tray. Once frozen, pop the fruit cubes in your favorite glass and top with Strawberry Spindrift. Add prosecco if you’re feeling extra fancy. Cheers!